Partners of London Plus:
- Deanery of Hammersmith and Fulham
- Hammersmith & Fulham Council
- Hexagon Housing
- Holy Trinity Brompton (HTB)
- Notting Hill Housing Group
- Shepherds Bush Housing group
- Unite Union
- Wandsworth Council
- Westway housing
- Thames Valley Housing Association
- L&Q Housing Association
- Genesis Housing Association
How can my organisation work in partnership with London Plus Credit Union?
- Promote our savings and loans amongst your employees and customers. Help us to build the membership amongst people who live or work in:
- Hammersmith & Fulham
- Kensington & Chelsea
- Westminster (Live only)
- Set up a payroll deduction facility for your employees. If your company is based in any of the areas listed above, you can make it easy and stress free for your employees to have access to savings and affordable loans directly from their salaries. This will compliment your employee benefit schemes.
- Be a Corporate member. We welcome funds up to £15,000 that will support our community lending programme. This account is designed for organisations that are keen to see a social return on their monies as well as the potential for a dividend payment.
- Service delivery funding. We offer a variety of bespoke products and services that can be designed to fit around yours and your customers needs. An example of this could be ethical Rent Arrears loans or 'New tennancy start up loans' or insentivised savings schemes. With the welfare reform changes we do also offer rent direct accounts.